Service Counting Period
1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
(Tickets will be distributed on first-come-first-served basis and while available.)
Organizations that belong to one of the following categories are welcome to register:
Charitable Institution Exempt From Tax [Under Section 88 of IRO]
Government Department / Statutory Body
Chamber of Commerce
International Service Organization
Professional body / Non-profit Hospital
Corporate volunteer team (Service records of individual volunteers are to be certified by recognized Non-profit Service Organization)
Hong Kong Registered Society [Under Section 5A(1), Chapter 151]
Individuals must meet the following criteria to qualify:
- Participate in the Programme through any of the Registered Organization;
- Individuals must complete 10 hours or more of volunteer service via their Registered Organization; and
- A Hong Kong resident holding one of the following valid identity documents -
- Hong Kong Identity Card/ Birth Certificate
- Permit for Proceeding to Hong Kong and Macao" with the entry date to Hong Kong shown on the document (Commonly known as "One-way Permit")
- HKSAR Re-entry Permit
- HKSAR Document of Identity
- Passport of other countries with either student handbook from a Hong Kong school or Hong Kong working permit
Each qualified volunteer will be entitled to a maximum of one complimentary admission ticket to Hong Kong Disneyland. They are required to make a declaration upon their registration and collection of tickets. Details as follows:
This is my only registration under “2019/20 Give a Day. Get a Disney Day” Programme and I will not enroll in the Programme through the same or other organizations again; otherwise, will be disqualified.
I understand that the complimentary ticket(s) received by me is for my own accord. It shall not be disposed of for profit making purpose or used for commercial, political or religious propaganda purposes.
I am willing to provide the information above to AVS for verifying the identification in this Programme, and understood AVS complies with the Chapter 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance by the Law of Hong Kong.
- Organization are required to submit the registration certificate (except non-profit school) and Application Consent Form (signed by responsible official with organization chop).
- Organizations are required to verify volunteer service records, keep records and distribute tickets to qualified volunteers.
- Organizations are not allowed to submit volunteer information without his/her consent.
- Organizations are required to upload volunteer data and related service information to this website, which will be vetted by the Organizer.
- Corporate volunteer teams are required to upload volunteer service records and related service information together with endorsement letter issued by the recognized Non-profit Service Organization (e.g. the Charitable Institution Exempt From Tax [Under Section 88 of IRO]).
- After the volunteer service record vetted, notification e-mail will be sent to Contact Persons when the tickets are ready for collection. Organizations need to collect the tickets within the stated period, otherwise, the registration will be cancelled and the approved tickets will not be re-issued. Please note that the Organizer will not handle any record that is incomplete or incorrect.
- The tickets cannot be used for commercial, political or religious propaganda purposes or else their registration will be cancelled. Involved volunteer may not be eligible for the next year programme.
- Qualified volunteers are welcome to donate their tickets to the under-privileged. Organizations need to indicate the wish of their volunteers on the template. Organizations are encouraged to agree with the Organizer on the ticket donation arrangement in advance.
- Volunteers need to sign on the “Ticket Receipt Record” by themselves to acknowledge receipt of the tickets. Representative is requested to bring an “Authorization Letter” signed by qualified volunteer for ticket collection.
- The ticket is invalid from 20 to 26, 29 to 31 December 2019, 4 to 5 and 10 to 13 April 2020 and 25 to 26 June 2020 or designated days of Hong Kong Disneyland (For information on Designated Days, please visit Hong Kong Disneyland Website)
- Organizations are required to return “Ticket Receipt Records” with organization chop and “Authorization Letters” (if any) before the stated date. “Ticket number record” is also required to upload on this website with the template provided.
- The Organizer will take ‘organizations’ previous record including application and returned documents as reference when handling their registration. The Organizer has final discretion on group registration without explanation.
- When register, the Organizer will tentatively reserve ticket quota to successful groups, yet, the tickets will be distributed the basis on the time of uploading valid volunteer data by organizations. Please note that only completed and accurate qualified volunteer data will be regarded as valid data, groups therefore are suggested to upload qualified volunteer data on or before the cut-off date of designated phase.
- Publicity materials, if involving Programme name or any image of the Programme are required to obtain the Organizer’s consent before publishing. Graphics or images from Hong Kong Disneyland Resort or its affiliated companies cannot be used in any circumstances. The Organizer can provide electronic version of the Programme poster to organizations for promotional use if needed.
- The organizer AVS complies with the Chapter 486 Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance by the Law of Hong Kong. All personal data are for verifying the identification in this Programme only.
- The Organizer reserves all rights to amend the rules and regulations without prior notice. In case of disputes, decision of the Organizer shall be final.
- In case of conflicts, the Chinese version of the rules and regulations shall prevail.