Family Plus Volunteer Scheme
To promote family volunteering, Agency for Volunteer Service and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort jointly launched “Family Plus” Volunteer Scheme, to encourage more families to volunteer for building a harmonious society. Reference Guide for Family Volunteering stipulates the meaning and value of family volunteering and provides you with service tips.
Ten co-organizers offer various kinds of family volunteering opportunities. Families who are interested to join this Programme are welcome to contact the Co-organizers.
“Family Plus” Volunteer Scheme Details:
- Service hours counting period: 1 April, 2019 to 31 August, 2019
Ticket distribution: October 2019
- Participation Criteria
- Must be family-based with a maximum of 4 people
- Main registrant of the family volunteer must be aged 18 or above, other family members have no age limit
- Family volunteers carry two or more family members (such as with parent, child (biological, adopted or step), grandparent, sibling, spouse, parent of spouse, sibling of spouse and their child) who participate in the same volunteer service together
- Volunteer Recognition
- Family volunteers may receive a complimentary one 1-day admission ticket to Hong Kong Disneyland if at least two family members have completed a cumulative of 8 hours in the volunteer services organized by the Co-organizers. An accumulation of 16 hours may get 2 tickets, and so on
- Maximum 4 tickets would be allocated to a family (children aged below 3 receive free Park admission and not include in the quota)
- Issue with a family volunteer certificate